- Booking should be made wherever possible in advance providing at least 3 hours to Aerofleet Services.
- HST and airport fee are included in our rates posted on our website.
- These rates are for reservations made online or through our reservation centre. These rates are not applicable to the pick-ups from the taxi queue at the platform.
- Waiting time is $35/hr.
- Extra charge for Stops - including pick-ups/drop-offs.
- Pets are $6.00 extra, up to 3 small pets max. Consult with reservation clerk. There is no extra charge for Service Dog.
- ETR 407 charges are not included in the tariffs. If passenger requests use of ETR, the applicable toll will be extra.
- If the passenger requests use of the ETR 407 to a lower tariff zone, the higher zone rate where exiting the ETR 407 plus the 407 toll will be applicable.
- Extra luggage that is placed inside the vehicle or if a bungee cord is used to tie the trunk lid, it is subject to a $12 extra charge.
- Tariffs going to or starting from Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is governed by GTAA (Greater Toronto Airport Authority), and may change without notice. All rates going to or starting from Pearson International Airport are final, and non-negotiable.
- To prevent any Fare disputes, customers are solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate information at the time of booking.
- Aerofleet reserves the right to refuse or suspend any bookings without any reason whatsoever.
- Aerofleet may refuse and or deny booking to any inaccurate and or incomplete information.
- Aerofleet Services advises our customers to book in advance and allow extra time for any contingencies, such as traffic, emergencies, weather, and any other events that may cause delay.
- Aerofleet Services is not responsible for any inconveniences such as, missed flights, meetings, deadlines, and or any other inconveniences and or delays our customers may experience. Aerofleet is also not responsible for any damages and or losses.
- Aerofleet is not responsible for any lost and/ or misplaced items left behind in our vehicles. In the event you have misplaced an item, please call us without delay at 1-800-268-0905.
- Aerofleet Services reserve the right to make changes and cancellation due to the circumstances beyond our control.
- Aerofleet office rates will apply in case there is discrepancy on website rates.
- $10.00 cancellation fee will apply if driver is at the given address.
- For any changes or cancellations, please make sure you call us at 1-800-268-0905, as Aerofleet requires a minimum of 45 minute notice.
Following procedure below:
Meet & Greet Pick-ups:
- Clear customs and pick up your luggage.
- Call toll free number 1.800.268.0905 and dispatcher will give you the car number.
- Proceed to the pre-arranged designated post.
Aerofleet requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to booking a Meet and Greet
Pick-up. We also require the First and last name of the traveller, their primary contact
number, and Airline Name and Flight number. Meet and Greet pick-ups are an
additional $65.00 in addition to the travel fare.
Meet & Greet Cancellations:
Aerofleet requires a minimum of 12 hours' notice for any Meet and Greet cancellations.
Designated Prearranged Posts are:
- Terminal 1-Door A-B
- Terminal 3-Post 7-11
- I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.